January 31 – Submit your TEAM PARTICIPATION FORM(TPF) (Mandatory use for all teams). We will not accept your TDP if you do not fill out the TPF. You do not have to be 100% committed in attending either virtual or in-person, this is for planning purposes.
February 25 – TDP’s are due. We will use EasyChair for your submissions of the Team Description Papers (TPDs). Please follow this link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rrl2022
- Format for title: RRL2022_TeamName_Country
- Person registering in EasyChair will be our main contact.
- Updated 2022 Template
Note: The executive committee is still discussing video qualification submissions. Please be aware this may be a requirement for RoboCup Rescue.
Additional Information (To be updated shortly):
- RoboCupRescue 2021 Plans
- NIST Visual Acuity Targets – Search tests in labyrinth maze or scenarios
- Rule Book 2019
- RRL Admin Forms 2019
- Judge Guide 2019
- *NEW* RoboCupRescue Victim Crate Stickers – Visual and Color Acuity (v2019A)
- *NEW* VictimBoard Assembly and files
- Audio Acuity File
- BullsEye/Rotate Targets
- NEW 2020 Hazmat Labels (Individual)
- PTZ-Combo Chart (Hazmat/QR Code)
- Radio Frequency Information
- Assembly Guide 2019