January 31 – Submit your TEAM PARTICIPATION FORM(TPF) (Mandatory use for all teams). We will not accept your TDP if you do not fill out the TPF. You do not have to be 100% committed in attending either virtual or in-person, this is for planning purposes.
*New* Date March 4 – TDP’s are due. We will use EasyChair for your submissions of the Team Description Papers (TPDs). Please follow this link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rrl2022
- Most teams will need to include videos of their robot doing tests from at least different 2 suites. (See qualification document)
- Format for title: RRL2022_TeamName_Country
- Person registering in EasyChair will be our main contact.
- Updated 2022 TPD Template
- Please include a link to your qualification videos in your TPD.
- There will be a best TDP award. You may update your TDP for the best TDP award at any time up until June 27th.
March 23 – 1st round of Qualified Teams will be announced
For online competition ONLY:
- All teams welcome, TPF encouraged but not required.
- Teams must submit a TDP when they submit their preliminary qualification package.
There will be a best TDP award. You may update your TDP for the best TDP award at any time up until June 27th.
*NEW* – Important Information:
Additional Information (To be updated shortly):
- RoboCupRescue 2021 Plans
- NIST Visual Acuity Targets – Search tests in labyrinth maze or scenarios
- Rule Book 2019
- RRL Admin Forms 2019
- Judge Guide 2019
- *NEW* RoboCupRescue Victim Crate Stickers – Visual and Color Acuity (v2019A)
- *NEW* VictimBoard Assembly and files
- Audio Acuity File
- BullsEye/Rotate Targets
- NEW 2020 Hazmat Labels (Individual)
- PTZ-Combo Chart (Hazmat/QR Code)
- Radio Frequency Information
- Assembly Guide 2019